Canton Rotary Club annual fruit sale fundraiser is now on, through mid-November. This is our only fundraiser, and proceeds go to help many local causes. Place your orders with your favorite Rotary member!
Or if you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, use our NEW ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM.
Friday, December 11 from 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturday, December 12 from 8:00AM to 2:00PM
at the Historic Depot in Canton
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, masks and social distancing protocols will be required during the pickups at the Depot. If you prefer, you can request a curbside pickup option:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP:
1. During the hours listed above (10:00–6:00 on 12/11 and 8:00–2:00 on 12/12); call 309-431-0369 to schedule your curbside pickup time. We will prepare your order and have it ready when you arrive.
2. Call the same number (309-431-0369) again upon arrival to let us know you are there. We’ll bring your order out and load it into your car.
3. If you have a payment due, please have it ready–please make checks payable to “Canton Rotary Club”.
4. PLEASE NOTE: this phone number will ONLY BE ANSWERED DURING PICKUP TIMES ON DECEMBER 11 & 12.
(Prefer to just make a donation to Canton Rotary Club? You can do so HERE.)
Orders are now closed. For those who have placed orders, here’s a price list of this year’s items:
- Oranges—small box: (up to 44 Navel Oranges) $32
- Oranges—large box: (up to 88 Navel Oranges) $46
- Grapefruit—small box: (up to 24 Grapefruit) $23
- Grapefruit—large box: (up to 48 Grapefruit) $36
- Junior Gift box: (8 Apples, 8 Grapefruit, 8 Oranges) $30
- Simply Citrus Sampler: (8 Mandarins, 10 Oranges, 8 Grapefruit) $31
- Apples: (Suitcase box of up to 22 Gala Apples) $17
- Clementines: (5 lb. Bag) $10
- Gift bags: $10 ea. or 3 for $30